Who is the SESAP For?
At SproutBox we pride ourselves on the community that we have built and the significant value we provide to our CoWorkers. Since our facilities have had limited access to a few of our CoWorkers and Members , SproutBox understands that some of our Customers will find themselves in a tough spot financially as a result of COVID-19.
How does the program work?
With this in Mind, SproutBox has decided to offer a credit equivalent of 50% on the number of days on which the SproutBox Facilities were un-accessible through a free extension of stay at the time when your contract comes up for renewal, to our CoWorking Members that apply for this Assistance.
“For Example, our facilities can be considered temporarily closed for some of our coworkers from the 24th of March 2020 till the 14th of April 2020, a Total of 22 Days, SproutBox will offer an 11 Day Extension.”
Terms and Conditions for SESAP Credits:
- That “SproutBox Emergency Subscription Assistance Programme” is without prejudice to the terms and conditions of the principal agreement and instance of any contradiction between the SESAP and principal agreement, the principal agreement shall prevail, unless permitted specifically.
- The program is open only for paying customers of SproutBox Coworking Spaces.
- Please note a CoWorking Client (Company / Individual) can only apply for these Credits Once
- Once awarded, the Credits will not be increased later.
- SproutBox reserves the right to discontinue this programme at any time and not take any more applications.
- Credits awarded can only be used by the Same Company / Client and not put to use for another account.
- SproutBox reserves the right to approve or reject any application and the decision is final
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a customer who is on a pre-paid term for a quarterly, half-yearly or annual pre-payment earn the benefit of this program?
The program provides an extension credit, and at time of renewal of the contract, the credits will be made available to the client in terms of a credit note adjustment for period of use, and or modification of billing cycle.
Can these credits be encashed or transferred to a bank?
No these credits can only be used for SproutBox CoWorking Spaces and CoWorking Services.
Will I get these Credits Now? Can I use them in my March / April Invoices?
While the Credits will be allocated after the lock-down is over, You can not use the Credits for your Invoices for March 2020 or April 2020. We request you to please pay your current invoices, and have your accounts in good standing.
Can a customer transfer these credits to another customer?
No, the credits can be used only by the organization for which the credits were awarded.
What is the validity of these Credits?
These credits are valid for 90 Days from the date of issue of these credits. The expiry date of credits will be mentioned in the credit note that is sent to you.
Can these credits be used on any other transaction other than renewals?
No these credits are only towards renewal of CoWorking Membership and can not be used for any other services.
Can all clients of SproutBox apply for these credits?
While SproutBox facilities may not have been reachable due to current circumstances for some of our clients, SproutBox facilities have been operational in limited manner, and accessible for coworkers that had curfew-passes issued from relevant government authorities to use the facility.
Companies using SproutBox as their registered office with limited presence, and or uses any IT Resources from our Data Center team, can not apply for these credits, as these users are considered to be using the service even during the lock-down.