Message From Our Community Management Office
Thank you for Choosing SproutBox as your CoWorking Space. SproutBox is taking every measure to ensure Safety, Preparedness and Business Continuity at all it’s CoWorking Spaces. As you are aware that COVID-19 (Corona) Virus has been declared a Pandemic and the situation needs utmost control.
SproutBox is a Part of the System 3 Group and is Following COVID-19 PREP and BCP as per Group Policy available at our Group’s COVID-19 Web Page
Information, Awareness and Action Steps
- SproutBox has put Posters about COVID-19 Across all our Facilities
- Hand Sanitisers are available in all public Areas (Reception, Guard Desk, Cafetaria, Meeting Rooms) for use – Please do not carry these away with you.
- History of all visitors is now being noted down as a Standard Process at Gate
- Courier Agents, Delivery Agents and unknown members are screened at Gate by Thermal Scanners, and Denied Entry if found to be running Fever
- All Maintenance And House Keeping Staff is now wearing Masks, and in case of any symptoms is being Quarantined accordingly.
- All Public Surfaces (Door Handles, Door Knobs, Flooring, Handrails) etc are being Cleaned and Sanitise
How Can You Help
- Please avoid un-necessary meetings and get-togethers for the next few days, while all our meeting rooms are sanitised, it is important to ensure a safety first attitude is adopted at this moment.
- Please ensure your Staff / Teams have Hand Sanitisers (You will need to do this on your Own)
- Hold a Briefing Meeting with your Staff on Do’s and Don’ts
- Please ensure your Staff is Sanitising all Shared Workstations before they start work. This is not something that SproutBox can do due to the nature of your Material, and Privacy of your Spaces
- Please ensure a minimum 1 Meter Distance when talking to someone
- Please Help Security Staff do Thermal Scanning at Entry, this will create a Queue but this is an important step. For Teams with over 10 People, we request you carry out the Thermal Scanning in your Teams yourself to avoid Queue formations at Entry
- Please ensure Timely Payments to Vendors, Employees and to SproutBox so that people do not have limitation of funds during this emergency.
- Please setup your OWN BPC Processes so that your team members if they need to Self Quarantine can be in touch with your Vital Business Units
- Washing Hands for 25 seconds with Soap is a Better thing than Sanitising
- IF you see any symptoms or feel sick – Please self Quarantine yourself. This is also Flu Season, and the chances of mix up of symptoms is easy.
- Use Namaste instead of a Handshake when meeting people
Resources and Usable Informatoin
We are here to Help you, we request you to feel free to email us at at our Care ID for any questions you may have.